Things you don't want to hear your surgeon say...

Here is a scenario. You have been given an anaesthetic and put to sedation while the surgeon starts a complicated operation on you. You wake up in the middle of the procedure...what are the things you WOULDN'T like to hear your surgeon say? Here are some of my inputs :)

1) Oops...!!!
2) Now where is that scalpel?? I could've sworn I had it with me before I stitched him up...(doc looking at the stitches,suddenly realizing something)...Ohh Oh!!! :)
3) This should finish him off... :)
4) Oh my god!!! What should I do next??...
5) This ones got great kidneys...have we got any buyers that need one?? ;)

Care to add to this, anyone??? :)

P.S: I asked some of my friends about this...here are some entertaining replies :)

1)you see the doctor sayin to your mom: I’m sorry ma’am, we did all we could…..(you sit up on the table and you look back only to see yourself still fast asleep)
2)(Surgeon asking trainee standing next to him) Want to try out something??
3)Doctor saying…"this is the 17th patient in this operation hall"….and you see 16 photos on the wall with garlands around them!!!
4)……”Get me a torch…quick….Ohh!!! This damn power supply……”
5)You hear a frantic beeping sound coming from the machine connected to you and u hear the doc say “Can someone turn that darn thing off!!!”…and slowly the loud noise starts fading… :( (This one's mine)
6)The surgeon muttering “In pin safety pin…in pin out….” while selecting a nerve or something :)(Again mine!!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Team Trip to Thalakkad,Somnathpur and Shivanasamudram

Life after Death