The kind of girl I'd like :-)

Saw this in another blog...modified it to my personal needs :)

**************************************************************************

Now that I have seen almost 24 years of my life and most of it without anyone who I could in the true sense call as a friend…..I have been thinking now for a while as to how my spouse oughta be…………

I am not only looking for a beautiful(in my eyes), not too slim and an intelligent girl……. The other traits that matter are:

1)The first prerequisite I expect --- no it isn't the ability to understand me, that's the second---- the first one's a sense of humour for me and all my nonsense.

2)She can sleep on my lap and allow me to sleep in hers. She must run her hand into my hair and fight me with pillows as often as she can :)

3)She must allow me to disturb her, which I will persistently…I’ll keep trying :), ---no matter how busy and serious she is and I am--- , while she goes about our household chores.

4)She must snuggle close to me when we watch a late night movie together or if she is the kind who doesn’t like english movies…she is most welcome to sleep on my lap while I watch the movie :) She must oblige to have a midnight walk or a walk at anytime for that matter. Staying awake to watch the sun-rise once in a while is a good thing :-)

5)When she is downright tired she must flirt with me to win a cup of tea or a glass of cold water. She must be ready to blow a kiss any time, any day and at any place. By the way I take kisses only on the lips ;-)


6)She should call me nicknames and how innovative she gets at this,the better and she must be prepared to confront some deadly ones in return. She can call me 'Da’ or “Nee” or anything as I’m not at all particular about those pronouns.


7)She's got every right to beat me up when I annoy her and also the right to scold me if I do anything wrong!!! She can ask anything of me. And I am also ready to share her pre-marital crushes and secrets.

8)On those rare occasions when we might fight and then go on a mourning spree, it can continue for the night. The next morning must again be normal.


9)I am not promising her a paradise but yes she will always get more of my love than our children (unlike Saif in Hum Tum...who accidently takes Rani's name only after the kids and Tommy,the dog ;)).


10)And finally, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING…she must have a higher life expectancy than me...I don’t think I’ll be able to live without her….. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Team Trip to Thalakkad,Somnathpur and Shivanasamudram

Life after Death