Customer care nightmare!!!

Customer service lady: This is the ***** customer service...how may I help you??

Customer : I am not satisfied with your service.

Customer service lady:Which service is that,sir?

Customer:Rs 30 for Caller tune has been deducted from my balance and it has not been activated despite the immediete activation you guys advertise!!! I want my money back!!!

Customer service lady: Ok sir...let me check our records. (After a minute) Our records say we have activated your caller tune...it should be working fine.

Customer: No its not...no its NOT!!!

Customer service lady:How can you be so sure??

Customer: Well Ms Smarty Pants...I have called my own phone quiet a number of times,now and all I have heard is an engaged tone...no caller tune...can you care to explain this??

Customer service lady: (Sound of fainting)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Team Trip to Thalakkad,Somnathpur and Shivanasamudram

Life after Death